e mërkurë, 8 gusht 2007

updates!

I'm sorry I have not updated in ages, due to the fact i just .. didnt feel literaturely inspired. I just got back from the curve, after having drinks with a few peeps i haven't been able to see in ages : denesh,vincent,zehan,shiv,leroy and hannah. I've seen zamir around of course, spent a night at his recently just talking, watching movies and smoking. Great fun. Seeing those faces really reminded me how much I missed them..especially some of them. Then I just lost my mood for talking and smiling..halfway during the drink session and became quiet.. and left shortly after. I don't know why I acted or felt the way I did.. its just one of those days I guess. or is it? I really don't wanna continue pondering about that. ANYWAY, I can't wait to get back to college. I also can't wait to get out of my house. My parents, particularly my mother has been driving me up the wall recently. Whenever she opens her mouth it's to say something about what I am not, what i should be, what others are, and what would be ideal.. i can never seem to have a normal conversation with her no matter how much i try..Guess i can't blame myself for not really wanting to talk to her. She comes into my room, i go out to the garden. She follows, i go in. Hope she got some kind of message. -.-

Nuk ka komente: