e diel, 15 korrik 2007

Thank you.

To all those who wished me happy birthday a week ago, i know its a lil late but its never too late to say thanks ..right.

The first who wished : my aunt. thank you. i know you love me tons and i dont do much in return cept playing truant during church camp and making my mother go bonkers, but thank you.

My dad: you remembered this year. congrats. Mom has yet to wish me though. Thanks for being such a cool dad and warning me against continuing to smoke instead of doing it mom-style.

Zamir: my foos taikor, the most emo guy in HELP college, my lepak partner when everybody disappears, thanks. I appreciate all the meals, foos games u spent me and the times we bonded.

Lester: Thanks for being the Only friend present when the clock hit 12. Known u 7-8 years, never disliked you in anyway and i dont think i will ever even if i try to. You the man.

Jennyung: What can i say man. Despite a fallout, i can't seem to stay away from you. Thanks for being one of the most supportive friends..yet being consistently full of shit..life=wont be the same without you you skinny lil boy of 23. Thanks for the beer.

Rachel: Without you college would be such a drag. Without you i'd have much more headaches ( like literally, since yr a dam good head massager)..and without you i'd be unable to prove that a guy and girl can be such good friends without being more and yet be so much better than a couple, the way we are ;)

Shiv: I think your birthday sms was the longest..i'm glad you regard me as a great friend..but i have to say the opposite about you. No i'm just kidding, like always. Maybe i shud stop..and u'd take me more seriously..maybe. I'm not gonna tell anyone more abt the stunt, so it remains a funny but cool memory. See you at college.

ThebunchofguysfromSamad: Incher,Panda,Josh,Bernard,Edwin,Tony,Liang,Marvin,Jin..anymore? shit there's so many of us..its great how each and every1 of us are from different colleges yet we see each other everyday. To the jenns,tony: thanks for all the rides back..if i had to pay u in petrol cash i probably wouldve been very much indebt. Thanks incher for letting me insult you shamelessly you temperless bitch(sorry). To the rest of you, you guys are my soulmates man. No girl ever gonna replace you fuckers. Gonna love you guys for life. Too many good memories to state. But we all know don't we. and Jin, thank you..for being you.

Hamster: Yes my brother. Long gone were the days we argued til you lost with mum's help. You are so different from me yet I we get along better than most siblings, very grateful for that. Thanks for the birthday Fags.

PuiKar: SORRY! i didnt add you here earlier.. just a slip of my mind because its been a week..you know i still sayang you :p lol. Never quite met another girl like you, so hyper, so gullible..but you can be the best friend ever. We should catch up soon.

Kevindra: You emo indian. Life would never be the same without you because i'd never find someone as hopeless as you when it comes to girls: therefore less laughs. hahah kiddin..Get yourself a car mate. You'd think i'd be sick of you after spending every class every year in high school with you..surprisingly i'm not. You must be special. lol.

Denesh: College hengtai. lol. Thanks for the rides as well. Without you i'd have no one to help me hand up my assignments because i never go for class and fortunately you do. Thanks. You've been a great friend.

Eemay,Nicole,ShiaoJeeng,ChunWai,Waiyi,Petrina,Zuranee,WenFei, Jasmine, Navvii, Zehan, Naveen, Kahar, Nicholas: Even after a week i still remember your wishes. Thank you all...you people fill up everything else.and also thanks Nat and Sarika for the belated wishes..and anyone else i forgot to mention..

Nuk ka komente: