e mërkurë, 8 gusht 2007

A BIG QUESTION

why do people always yearn for those who don't give them what they want or deserve yet fail to appreciate those who do, those who are there..I ain't shitting here. I'm guilty of this.. and i'm sure many, many others are too. Rationality argues that you should appreciate and love those more doesn't it. Something's amiss here. Ahh. i got it. feelings. I would describe it like a msian : "damn cibai wan la!" I feel concerned for those who don't warrant it, and desiring for those that I KNOW not so deep inside that i shouldn't. At the same time, there are some around me which have been so very nice, and i want to show my appreciation for those people..

one of these "people" is N. now N..is really not your everyday girl. I've known her for ..7 years? but only recently she's been showing me what kind of a person she truly is. Caring, reckless, kind and quiet. Not a very common combination methinks. Once she even sneaked her dad's car out and came to my house at 2am just to keep me company. Wonderful huh. and yes, to those people that think i'm all about pussy i did not touch her. she touched me though. it was marvellous, the massage. hahah. so yes .. you know who you are. Glad i kept in touch with you..you're cool. :)

Nuk ka komente: