e enjte, 9 gusht 2007

football: the new season is here!

WHOHHHH i can't wait for the new season to start. as a MANCHESTER UNITED fan since i was a kid, naturally now i would be drooling just thinking about the prospect of Nani, Anderson and Hargreaves playing in our already explosive team. wonderful, wonderful. They play the best and most entertaining football. Chelsea is a load of shit. Liverpool? well they keep saying before every season that its going to be their year.. but.. here's what i think.




Ahh.. there you go. Even I have to agree with chelsea fans on this. COME ON LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

1 koment:

Anonim tha...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.