e hënë, 2 korrik 2007

FINALS!

yes. the wonderful end of another semester is here. What do I have to reflect on the past 7 weeks of education? Its been pretty different lecturers for both my classes but with similar results. One class, lectured by the very animated and sudden Zan, who also happens to be rachel's boyfriend's cousin, and the other by the extremely horridly boring Melinda who looks like one of those Mahjong Aunties, complete with jade jewellry. However, my results this semester have been surprisingly uplifting, surely to raise my cgpa at least by a little. I feel good about myself :D. First paper's a few hours away, though im not at the very least feeling any form of anxiety. In fact, my silly mind is wandering all over the place, pathetically wishing for the appearance of my truly-elusive significant other when i'm alone. I think it's called the Inertia theory. My relationship ball hasn't stopped rolling since i ended my past serious relationship with G i guess. Not that i miss her, it's just the void that's left there. Guess it's just the way i was too used to having a girl there..especially after i heard about a friend's fairy-tale like story where he gets to hook up with that someone he's been wanting for such a damn long time. PATHETIC. So not the image i'm trying to project lol. Also on my mind is none other than the foos tournie happening in OU at the end of this week. Rookie doubles here i come. Zamir, well said. Lets hustle :) . Hope my shot doesn't die on me though.

Nuk ka komente: