e martë, 3 korrik 2007

"I won't break"

is finally completed. The first of Aural Joint's upcoming 3 tracks which are scheduled for joint release, sounds horrible. However, mixing has not been done, and it'l probably sound really much much better-without JD's singing. His part in the backup vocals destroyed the entire song in my opinion after hearing it on my own system. In his studio, with the nice big posh speakers everything sounded nice. What a con. No offense to him though, he actually CAN sing. Damn its 5 in the morning, recording really kills time. Great experience though.. Malaysia needs more serious music-makers. I'd encourage anyone who is reading this that has some musical talent exploit it. Those who don't, well.. keep supporting the local music industry. It is still in it's fledgling stage and will need everybody's support. The next track scheduled for recording would be "fly", and will commence in exactly a week's time. Besides this, today was the first day of my semester finals, it went pretty well i guess. After thursday 10 a.m., I'l be free to pursue life's leisures for 40-or-so days. Not. I have to find a job. Any recommendations?

Nuk ka komente: