e enjte, 28 qershor 2007

We think Denesh is gay

A short meaningless post:




The date is Thursday, 28th June 2007. Nothing much happened, besides the fact we went to Devi's Bangsar for lunch and to Midvalley for some window shopping and foosball. Speaking of foos, AGAIN, *bitch mode* myself and shiv like toaaallyy beaat zamir's butt..don't count in Zehan and Denesh because they don't really play. So it's just your ass Zam ;) During the entire outing, Denesh kept hinting to us he just doesn't swing the way we men are meant to swing. Don't worry Denesh, your friends still love you anyway. I also got myself a brand new pair of Tama-oak drumsticks, with one eye on the double bass pedal (RM998 omg) on the store shelf. I NEED A JOB o.0

picture above:(denesh-shouldn't he be driving?!, shi von, myself)




The Face of The Day:


Always need more faces like these to brighten up your day lol.

Nuk ka komente: