e enjte, 28 qershor 2007

of beer and foosball

Last night, some friends and myself when to our spot near old town, PJ for some drinks. Its pretty damn cheap, RM4 a can for some nice imported beer you'd be hard-pressed to find in normal stores. Chang beer!! yeah. Nice Thai beer. Better than Anchor anyway. We "tapao-ed" the cans and went to a nearby park for a happy bonding session where everyone took turns to con chun wai(he's gullible, see) and get amused when seeing him looking blur and confused, asking "really ar? really really?". Things we do for fun sigh. Besides that, came all the usual conversation topics: relationships, and gays. Well, gays aren't always are the in-thing to talk about, but its funny to talk about it. Especially if we've had personal encounters =/. Well i'l stop there. After several cans we headed to AC(asia cafe) for some foosball. Turned out alcohol and foosball shouldn't be mixed. After several really bad games consisting of a lotta cursing and wasted balls we just gave up and went home. On the way back, Jennyung asked me if i needed help with a certain girl.. that he could help me "build a bridge". I just laughed it off. Kinda. Don't think i'd want a relationship for now, unless it's someone really worth it. Never did well with BGRs..despite my best efforts. Maybe i'm just unlucky..so any babes wanna help me change my luck? :p

Nuk ka komente: