e hënë, 25 qershor 2007

Monday Blues? not quite.

I feel tired...very tired. But at the same time, I feel content. Content with what however I'm not sure. Am i sounding like a girl? Maybe. Normally though girls would feel moody instead of being content...and its likely they wouldn't be sure what they're moody about but they're moody anyway. Ring any bells? Today was a semi-eventful day I guess, especially the evening's bachelor session between myself, kahar, naveen and zam at zam's crib, celebrating singlehood and of course, manhood. When I stated celebrating manhood though I don't mean anything homo..it's quite the opposite actually. I guess I'm just happy with my friends, my day and my life. I'l appreciate this until it changes. However, it's sad to see what was once a happy relationship between two friends slowly deteriorate until there is nothing much but memories left. It's rather unfortunate though because both of them actually care about each other still, and love(in this case friendship) doesn't always prevail. All that rubbish only works in fiction. Which do you find harder to lose? A close friend, or your partner? It depends actually, but in my honest opinion i'd rather keep the friend(s). My opinion could change though.........

Nuk ka komente: