e hënë, 25 qershor 2007

a friendster comment.

A lighter post, compared to my others:
One fine day on friendster...

Petrina
Posted 24/06/2007 01:44
this fella ar..alone (in bed) with three girls, doesnt even make a move =p ure the man brian wong

This made me feel like really macho.
Then this came along.

naveen
Posted 24/06/2007 09:22
poyo player!!!! and brian likes guys i can prove it haha:D

Suddenly naveen's post made the entire scenario change from macho-ism to .. -.- yeah. The thing is, this naveen is a guy from college known to be unsure of his sexual orientation. Then he says he can prove i like guys. With a big smiley ":D" after that as well. Doesn't bode well for me. Its as if me and naveen..No. No no. As i stated earlier i do like females. Very much so, and it shouldn't be changing anytime soon. Sorry naveen, no offense to you of course :)

1 koment:

payals88 tha...

you and me see petrina's comment in VERY different ways.
while it makes you feel macho, for me it shows that brian wong is not attracted to girls... which naveen's comment just proves.
hahahha
don't kill me brian. i'll be your senior when you get to UQ ;)
and who knowsss maybe helina and i will let you be our roomie. hahaha i sound so perasan