e diel, 24 qershor 2007

FOOSBALL - The healthy hobby, or money-eating addiction?

For some of you who haven't noticed, there is an upcoming craze among youths in Malaysia. Klang Valley, at least. Yeap. Its foosball. Everywhere, foos parlours are becoming increasingly popular- breakers, Asia Cafe, .. even places like Riley's, which is nothing more than an illegal looking upstairs shophouse above a typical chinese coffeeshop can survive on the many 50 cent coins they get from the foos tables they have there. Why is it so popular? I USED to think that way. "foos? a game for posing noobs" yeah. However, after awhile i realized this game that apparently was for posing noobs is actually quite fun. AND im definitely not a posing noob. So therefore the game of foosball became quite cool after that :D. I play it soo much now, its addictive. I consider it a hobby, a table sport, something healthy, like ping pong...Right. The flip side to it is that there is ALOT of money spent- don't be fooled, RM2 a game might seem little but I know better, late nights out..I don't know. Is this good for me? At the moment though i don't care. Maybe its just a passing fancy.. like a crush on a girl.. or DOTA. Funny i should put girls and DOTA on the same level. No offence to you females though. I like females :).. Right. Foosball. Somebody stop me please.

2 komente:

May tha...

WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! BRIAN BLOGS !! WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA !!!

Kevindra tha...

OMG Brian is gay.