e diel, 24 qershor 2007

POLIS DIRAJA MALAYSIA - royal indeed

Don't we all just love these guys. They really do care for the Rakyat.. to the extent of giving us lucky citizens special discounted prices for summonses and little offenses here and there.. all for their own "benefit" of course. My foreign friend had a tough time trying to convince me in his native country rules ARE rules. On my part however, I had a even tougher time convincing him that in Malaysia rules..well..aren't rules. He might shake his head, but I, the happy Malaysian citizen who enjoys the special privileges of police bribery find it funny. Its even better if you get stopped and act like you cant speak malay..and have the satisfaction of watching these cops(whom most of them can only speak malay) try so damn hard to find the words to hint or ask for a bribe some just give up and let you go..unscathed. Wonderful. Damn foreigners have no idea how good it is here. Sadly though i still have 2 outstanding summonses to settle, which were given to me while i was NOT in the car. Wonder if i'l get lucky again?

Nuk ka komente: